brake issiues

I

ianflynn

ok. have a i.6 ts.... drums on the back. on a replica its a huge give away, so i got covers, looks crap. is getting a conversion to disks on the back a big/expensive job? was thinkin of goin for brembo drilled and grooved all round?

as far as i know it isnt that too big a job :thumbsup: i wouldnt go to that if its only a 1.6 id save n buy a turbo and stick money into it instead ;)

im not even 20 yet so an insurance company wont even waste time on the phone with me yet... so whatever money i put in this momo will be taken out for the next momo. any art goin into this will be coming out basically!!! im givin it back to carroll and roche standard as i bought it!! :D

o ryt ok. wouldnt waste money on brembos all round as you dont need them :dunno: your choice mate :thumbsup:

ill jus spray d calipers red and try get brembo stickers :D need disks on the back tho drums are a huge giveaway

Keep your original brakes mate,and rather put the money away for when you get a turbo,its not worth the hassle of putting on bigger brakes.... :thumbsup:

[quote author=ianflynn link=topic=6833.msg79334#msg79334 date=1208786766]
ill just spray d calipers red and try get brembo stickers :D need disks on the back tho drums are a huge giveaway
[/quote]

plus sti calipers are gold with brembo on them ;)

Back