new membership

the hen

Petrolheads
hi the hen here i payed membership yesterday with paypal but not sure if done it right. paypal says payed 50 yo yo's and says they debited from my credit card. just wondering what next thanks. im prob just jumping the gun as sure people busy just first time i used paypal so sorry for the impatience nodge/paulo

Paulo will change your status to full member when he gets around to it. He is usual on the ball. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

thanks andy just wondering did i do the paypal right. knowing me prob not !!! prob sent money to monks in tibet...........

nice car bud bought the one of mike here on site last week. there a fine car. very impressed with it. is yours remapped for irish fuel ?? was chatting fella and he reckons ya still have to put that silkolene power boost in with fill ?

Thanks for becoming a full member :thumbsup: (some Karma coming your way ;) )

Paulo will upgrade you as soon as he can and then Nodge will send your pack out with the next batch :thumbsup:

Regarding your octane booster - I would stick with NF or Lucas as they are the best.....

Alan.

im based between sligo and dublin as im from collooney, co.sligo but work up in dublin. i go back to sligo on my days off

Back