window tint

S

scoobywrx

is it fine getting window tint stuck on the back windows and over the back window heater strips? anyone have any problems? :dunno:

If you get it done professionally there shouldn't be any problems. I never had any problems with window tints. :thumbsup:

[quote author=Mark Cahill link=topic=6802.msg78898#msg78898 date=1208628824]
If you get it done professionally there shouldn't be any problems. I never had any problems with window tints. :thumbsup:
[/quote]

did you get that done in drogheda mark???
been thinkin it meself

All mine done too, and no bother with any of it, went to the same place for all me cars and never had a problem with the quality of the work, chap is based in Waterford but also goes to Wicklow fairly regularly...by the way tinted sunstrip is fine for nct on INSIDE of windscreen :thumbsup:

[quote author=scooby wrx link=topic=6802.msg78894#msg78894 date=1208627730]
is it fine getting window tint stuck on the back windows and over the back window heater strips? anyone have any problems? :dunno:
[/quote]

Is yours giving problems?

no just asking before i go get the back 3 done to give it jdm look :wazzup:

No theres no Problem doing it! Had them on my last Car the RA but took them off! No hastle at all!

Also had them on a 03 back in 03, once again no hastles!

[quote author=markobucko link=topic=6802.msg78908#msg78908 date=1208631418]
[quote author=Mark Cahill link=topic=6802.msg78898#msg78898 date=1208628824]
[/quote]

did you get that done in drogheda mark???
been thinkin it meself
[/quote]

Yeah got them in town. Can't remember the lads name but its in the leader newspaper. I've privacy glass in this car so don't have to worry about tints!! :dance:

Back