ello

sligo_dave

Petrolheads
Hello, name is dave, and from sligo. user name didnt give that away im sure!! have a 99 blue 1.6 impreza thats a wrx replica, seats, kit, bonnet, carpets, door cards, pretty much everything except the engine! thats about it.

will try to get pics but only have broadband in work so i dont tink i have the patience for dial up to upload!!

looking forward to seeing this wrx replica :wazzup: get some pics up mate wana see it :thumbsup: and welcome :subaru:

Welcome along Dave, sounds like you have loads done already to your ride - get pics up when you get a chance :subaru:

[quote author=kanye from the west link=topic=6795.msg78841#msg78841 date=1208617287]
Where in sligo u from Dave ? Im from Cartron :D
[/quote]

living out in collooney. dont be in town very much tho. the ball and chain...... u know urself!! :roll:

Welcome along Dave :thumbsup:. Dont worry you will have the turbo soon enough :subaru:
All the best and enjoy the club

howdy dave welcome to the site. lived in sligo for a few years and worked in collooney. folks now live out in dromore west so i pass trough it goin to them. get some pics up soon. theres a few lads on here with replicas and they look damn good. :thumbsup:

Back