a few questions??

marksscooby

Petrolheads
hi all,

the standard panel filter needed changing so i bought a pipercross panel filter and fitted it is it okay to drive my impreza v4 with this for a while :ponder:

someone told me that lucas boost damages sensors and spark plugs is this true :ponder: im using this with 95 ron at the moment until i get it remapped :

what mods would i need to get my car to 310 bhp at the wheels :ponder:

mark :thumbsup:

Keep you original panel filter,the induction kits are not the best usless your mapped for it.
As for the lucas...BULLSH1T...your car needs the lucas to bring it up to the octane level it was mapped for in japan...get yourself some and dont just use 95....
To get 300bhp,full de-cat,fuel pump,and a re-map should get you close enough to that figure... :thumbsup:

scoobyke he did say he got an induction kit. He says he replaced his OEM panel filter with a pipercross panel filter which is fine to drive around with. Thats what I understood from mark's post.

Mark, have you got E5 petrol in your area?

no i dont i only have ron 95 :roll: what bhp can the standard turbo take :ponder: thanks andy for the help about the burning smell it was the rocker cover gasket :thumbsup:

No problem. I figured it was that. I had the same thing. Common fault on 98/99 classics.

What turbo have you got?

Back