RALLY OF THE LAKES '08 NEARLY HERE !!!!!!!!! YEPEEEEE!!!!!

haha wat bout d ickle girl racers!!! hahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :drunk: :worship: :worship: :worship:

ill be there :headbanger:parking up on the healy pass early sat morning about 6-ish to get a good spot and stay there for the day :dance:

im headin down aswell been looking forward to it for months booked in december nice hotel on mucross road :headbanger: :subaru: :subaru:

molls gap is class but the healy pass is something special...u can see alot of action on the pass, at least 4 or 5 cars at different parts of the pass itself...the pass being run is rare enough think the last time it was run was back in 2003...

Was at Molls gap last year and it was crazy!if molls gap is being run on both days,witch it usually is ill prob head to heallys pass on the sat and molls gap on the sunday morning!cant wait for this now!

Used to go religiously but the whole place has been swamped in scum the past 3 years-in 2005 someone took the red badges off my old dc2 with a screwdriver. I steer clear now.

If you stay out of Killarney and just go to the stages you can avoid all the sh1t heads..... :thumbsup:

rgds,
C.

[quote author=dohcturbo link=topic=6692.msg81107#msg81107 date=1209326444]

1. copperhead
2. stevo
3: daveR
4. ckay
5.sean
6.ed
[/quote]

Lads i cant make it, WORK :cry: :cry: :cry:

but i just got a call from Mick keatting & Co.
aka (Podge & Rodge).

There's about 10 of them headding down and where wondering dose
anybody want to meet up on the Sunday. ????

Let me know if it suites and we can sort something out

Niall.

the more the merrier :thumbsup: looks like there wont be many from the club heading down :ponder: cmon lads great stages and great craic :guinness: :drunk: :thumbsup:

Back