Apexi AVC-R

03b4

Sunday Drivers
Lads will an avcr work on the twin set up of my b4 or does it only work on single turbo set ups?

Thanks

mick

it wont work on the twin..anything you want done fuelling and boost wise can be flashed on your ecu with ECUTEK but

Like you dagnut i had heard that it only worked on singles but this forum great to learn new things. nick is there any good places in dublin (northside) that can fit the avc-r professionally as you say? thanks for reply

We can fit them and have fitted them to several Legacys already. However, I would advise getting some fuel mods done. Ie remap or some sort of piggyback ECU.

Is the avc-r universal or specific to each vehicle? Are there the same number of tubes running from the solenoid on the B4 as there is on the impreza?

[quote author=Couture Nick link=topic=6639.msg77032#msg77032 date=1208034950]
AVCRs are universal but there is a specific way to wire it up and plumb it to each car.
[/quote]

Cheers man, I'm looking at getting one in from the states. So there's no difference between right and left hand drive models? How much to install it? Please pm me if you dont want to post it here. Thanks :thumbsup:

Hello Black Legacy,

I will have a special edition one in black for sale in May, when I get a new ECU :thumbsup:

If you need it let me know by PM :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Michael

Back