Bluetooth car kit

Altezza-Dan

Octane Boostaholics
Looking to fit a blue tooth handsfree kit to the car, Anybody recommend a good tried and tested system. and a good place that can fit it?

Cheers

Dan

tried and tested has to be a parrott ck 3100, just new out is the thb touchscreen one that reads the texts to you, class job but too new to say how reliable

cool thanks, that looks the job. saw it here for 137 euro. Getting an alarm fitted on saturday hopefully by MDS so maybe they will do this too.

there are sone good one on cartronix.ie if you take a look, i got one there

hi i ve fitted 6 off the parrot ck kits this week great job you can get a plug jack that will run the sound through your speakers great sound very simple to fit

[quote author=lishagh link=topic=6586.msg76287#msg76287 date=1207842143]
hi i ve fitted 6 off the parrot ck kits this week great job you can get a plug jack that will run the sound through your speakers great sound very simple to fit
[/quote]

sorry lishagh, what company do you work for and how much for one fitted!! Pm me if you don't want to post prices here

Nokia ck15w , far more reliable than any parrot kits , i work in a phone shop had to many parrot kits giving software probs and not pairing with certain phones..... :ponder:

i sell them and fit them as well and unless you have a nokia phone with a nokia kit you get savage echo . the amount of nokia cradles etc that are faulty out of the box is mad ,ck15w is nice but from experience parrot stuff is more reliable . just keep software up to date and they will work with any bluetooth phone . parrot trouble usually comes from fellas pairing up too many phones and syncing contacts of each untill they clog the memory and get the memory full problem ,easily fixed by resetting the control box.

I have a Sony Ericcisson so cant go getting a Nolia kit! Think the parrot ones wil do. im getting the alarm done in the morning so they might do the parrot kit too while they are at it

i have a pioneer radio with it built in, just wire up a mic into the corner beside the sun visor... have a remote on my steering wheel too that i can answer/reject with. fairly handy and not to shabbily priced!!

Back