Exterior
Genuine STI 8 rear spoiler
Color co-ordinated side skirts
Goodyear Eagle F1 tyres (215 45 Z 17)
Original MY 03 new shape alloys in Bronze
Mintex 1144 fast road pads F/R with anti squeele pads

Engine
TD04h turbo (hybrid)
Full Performance Subaru exhaust system inc up pipe and down pipe with swirl flange to reduce lag.
4 inch polished SS back box. Entire system on Subaru original hangers. Spring loaded extra long bolts used to allow a bit of flex.
Full Samco intercooler re-plumb (Steath black)
K&N Powerflow panel filter
GP Moto intake elbow silencer delete
STI Pfr7 spark plugs.
Walbro Motorsport 255 lph fuel pump.
Remaped by Andy Forrest on 95 plus half bottle of Lucas Octane Booster. (reliable and safe 300 bhp 300 ib/ft torque).
New petrol filter

Condition
72,000 miles
One owner
Serviced every 7,500 and often less using Mobil 1 or Castrol Maganet at Eddide Garry Main Subaru Dealer Waterford and Evolution Motorsport (Garry Emmett WRC Mechanic)
Timing Belt big service done.
Immacuate condition inside and out (never crashed/damaged).

Price
euro 25,000

Frawls

Thanks Scruff but I was going to keep my new motor quiet until the mourning period had passed. I'm consoling myself with the fact that I can change my hairstyle back to A Scoob in 2008 if the new Impreza is to my liking.

For the record my name is Samantha and I be mostly buying a new 2.0 Turbo Audi TT short back and sides dyed red with blonde highlight leather seats and Salontastic Bose 250 watt sound upgrade system to keep my customers happy :headbanger:

Frawls

WOW, you seemed so normal when i met you last,thats alot of indepth knowledge of the hairdressing trade. :worship:havent had a cut in a while,you have PM SSHHHH.

Is that PM or PMT :lol:

There's a hairdresser in Navan who liked my car so he went out and bought a 02 bug eye. I passed him a few times communting to Dublin and gave him a wave each time. Unfortunately he tought I was waving him to move over. I passed his house last week and saw his new motor. He too has defected to the dark side with his shiny brand new 06 MH 280 EVO 280 in red complete with roof vortex fins.

I hope I get one last chance to wave at him again soon before my new Remington 1600 watt arrives :lol:

Frawls

[quote author=B4 Alan link=topic=735.msg6097#msg6097 date=1163114198]
He too has defected to the dark side

I hope this doesn't mean you have decided to buy one of those Mitsu-what ever cars :nana:

Alan.
[/quote]

It's worse than that, far worse. Matt Lucas has one and he's "The only gay in da village" :nana:

Only joking Dave, well wear, but you will be back.

One Question David, was the sex change painful? :lol:
Only jokin- best of luck with the new car.
Cheers
John

[quote author=Scruff link=topic=735.msg6102#msg6102 date=1163147581]
[quote author=B4 Alan link=topic=735.msg6097#msg6097 date=1163114198]
He too has defected to the dark side

I hope this doesn't mean you have decided to buy one of those Mitsu-what ever cars :nana:

Alan.
[/quote]

It's worse than that, far worse. Matt Lucas has one and he's "The only gay in da village" :nana:
Only joking Dave, well wear, but you will be back.
[/quote]

LOL PMSL Dont worry Scruff he'll be back at some stage.

Thanks lads. Dont worry its not one of those ireversable sex changes and no I didn't buy one of those Mitsubishi Black Diamond thingies :lol:

For the record its the new Audi TT 2.0 Fsi Turbo. See yeh all in the George on Friday for pints then :cheers:

Scruff admit it you ARE the only Ghey Ice Cream vendor in your extraordinary village. They didn't write "Mind that child!" on the back of your Ice Cream van for nothing :wazzup:

Frawls

SOLD!

Going to a good home in Wicklow where it will terrorise sheep and small school children.

I'll have her until Jan but then its bye bye to my Scooby :cry:

Now where did I put my fake tan and Erasure Cd's..... :lol:

Frawls

Not sold to anyone here but he will definately join up as a new member when I hand over the keys. That's going to be a sad day but as long as the new Impreza in 2008 is as good as the old ones I'll be back for sure.

Frawls

Hi John,

I was out that way on Wednesday alright but not Thursday. I was out with Garry Emmett in Lusk on Wednesday getting my car serviced. He told me that not only were my pads in a shocking state but the disks were gonners as well, so I've new uprated disks and pads ordered.

To make matters worse I now need 4 new tyres also. Can you recommend anywhere cheap for tyres. I recall you got some tyres around the same time as me before but you got a better deal on them. I'm not looking for anything expensive this time as the car is sold but I'll be driving it until my new car gets here sometime in February/March.

Frawls

Back