magnex back box

gizmo 5

Petrolheads
looking for a 6x4 magnex back box for my new 97 type r...dnt like 5'' round on it so it has ta come off :shoot: :shoot: magnex 6x4oval just looks tidy :thumbsup:can anyone help me :dunno: :dunno:

A friend of mine has one, but... it's for a newage Impreza (02) not sure off the top of my head if it will be a direct replacement. Maybe someone else here could confirm???

Welcome along to the site though gizmo :thumbsup: - always good to see new people here :subaru:

welcome along.........do u still have the other exhaust, if so is it a direct replacment and fit and what make is it??? might be able to do a deal with you.

thanks for the welcome lads..tis nice to be back n impreza ownership...the box that is on it at the min is only a sh*t of a made up thing so only gud for the bin??so need to get my hands on a 6x4....as for anyone lookin for a round there is loads on e-bay for cheap..but not 1 magnex 6x4 for me???

Thats a pity that it's a piece of shite, i have a magnex 6x4 but wont part with it unles i can get something as good as it, have a blitz system on the car at the moment but the magnex will be going back on if i ever sell the car and the blitz will be sold off to fund a new system.

well if ya change your mind pm me...and anyone elce that could help please do..my sub needs that 6x4 oval to make it happy...

just to keep up todate iam still looking for a magnex for my sub...i watched the one on e-bay till the last min and started bidding but some other lad wanted it more cos he kept bidding higher..in the end i thought it wos costing to much so i let him have it at just under 100stg...so!!! still looking??

Back