is it a Genuine IHI VF34?

yea its real deal i am thinking of buying that at the min for mine but same person is offering 435 delivered to me :thumbsup:

@Keith...yea sory man, its a v5 sti my its fairly standerd at the minit,exept for a 70mmcat back exhaust and a green panel filter!. but i have a SP1r decat/downpipe and a power FC waiting to be fited and mapd......just wondering will i get a nice gain iv i wait and fit them wit a nice new vf34??

@scooby WRX.....happy days man sounds like a good deal!! how did you get it at that price?? if ya dont mind me askin??

and lads will this turbo bolt straight in and match up to the vf28 heatshields,water and oil lines??

offered him that n he took it.lol but i havnt bought it yet still shopping about looking for a 18g or 20g turbo for a bargain aswell im in no rush

What sort of performance improvements do you get on a V5?
Could be a good upgrade?

vf 34 with ported inlet,fuel pressure reg,255 pump,apexi power fc 20 BHP from standard

and that vf 34 only done 1000 k and sh*t itself ,1100 new off owens :ponder:

[quote author=liam 99 link=topic=6449.msg74584#msg74584 date=1207324383]
and that vf 34 only done 1000 k and sh1t itself ,1100 new off owens :ponder:
[/quote]

how did that happen?

TD's are more robust and a better option for high boost. How long did it last before the failure ?

Damo

can anybody recomend what size injectors and what type will be a straight swap on a v5 STi... to suit the VF34 @1.3 bar boost?

[quote author=Beast4mdaeast link=topic=6449.msg74607#msg74607 date=1207330284]
can anybody recomend what size injectors and what type will be a straight swap on a v5 STi... to suit the VF34 @1.3 bar boost?

[/quote]

Your current ones should do it with increased fuel pressure.

Damo

should vf34, 550cc injectors and 3 port boost control solenoid be ok for my upgrade?

cool, but is there any way of avoiding geting a uprated fuel reg?... if i just change the injectors and fuel pump" can the fueling be controled using the power FC .....or will i deffo need a uprated fuel pressure reg??

Back