Mintex Code B4

L

Liz

Does anyone know off hand the code for front mintex pads for a 00 b4 rsk ??

cheers

Liz :thumbsup:

no but if u go into any good motor factors they should b able to tell u straight away..were r u based?

Swords...I was just tryin to take the lazy way out .lol ..i had a sample pad but dunno where its gone. :ponder: thanks :)

I tried 2 different motor factors today in Drogheda to see about a code for mine but both of them said they hadn't got it because their books don't have the imports in them. Said i'd have to take a pad off and let them match it up to be certain which it was! :thumbsup:

thats hassle lol ..i have a big mintex catalogue..suppose i cud try match it up lol

[quote author=Mark Cahill link=topic=6409.msg73930#msg73930 date=1207089848]
I tried 2 different motor factors today in Drogheda to see about a code for mine but both of them said they hadn't got it because their books don't have the imports in them. Said i'd have to take a pad off and let them match it up to be certain which it was! :thumbsup:
[/quote]
CDA will be probably have them !

i have a set of mintex pads at home i can get the code for them this evening if you still need them.

[quote author=stevo link=topic=6409.msg73967#msg73967 date=1207128535]
i have a set of mintex pads at home i can get the code for them this evening if you still need them.
[/quote]

Brilliant ...thanks :)

Lookin at the details on mine here, same as 96-00 impreza

MDB1794X

FMSI: D721
WVA: 23558 170
E1: 90R-01059/633

Dunno which one of them you need but they're all the numbers on the box, thats for the standard 2-pots

Back