tein coilovers help needed

dmcma

Sunday Drivers
there is a knocking coming out of my passenger side coilover so do i need new one do yos think or can you get them reconditioned

You should be able to get it serviced. Check if there is any oil leaking from the top of them or underneath, that a tell tale sign the seals have burst

[quote author=Altezza-Dan link=topic=6341.msg72908#msg72908 date=1206796260]
You should be able to get it serviced. Check if there is any oil leaking from the top of them or underneath, that a tell tale sign the seals have burst
[/quote]do you know were i can get them serviced

where did you buy them from? they should know if not you might need to find the Irish Tein main dealer and they will send them off to get fixed, think it costs about 120 euro per shock

[quote author=Altezza-Dan link=topic=6341.msg72967#msg72967 date=1206807766]
where did you buy them from? they should know if not you might need to find the Irish Tein main dealer and they will send them off to get fixed, think it costs about 120 euro per shock
[/quote] they were on the car when i bought cheer lad will look into

Tein do offer a repair service in the uk(milton keynes)i got one overhauled there before depending on what model it is they can do it within a couple of days unless they have to send for parts from japan which can put up price of repair.It cost me £178 sterling at the time.Most of that went on carriage check out there web page.

[quote author=Jayv4 link=topic=6341.msg73015#msg73015 date=1206821094]
Tein do offer a repair service in the uk(milton keynes)i got one overhauled there before depending on what model it is they can do it within a couple of days unless they have to send for parts from japan which can put up price of repair.It cost me £178 sterling at the time.Most of that went on carriage check out there web page.

[/quote] this might be a stupid question but wat way did you pay cheque credit card or ????

Back