Big Meet 26th November Abeyleix

Niallyboy

Petrolheads
Att: All Subaru Drivers

The ISDC is having a large meet at the Abeyleix Mannor Hotel,
Abyleix Sunday Nov 26th at 2pm................All Welcome.

Lads this is an informal get-toghether for all members and any new potential
members that would like to see the club. Basically we'll park up, have a laugh,
lunch and an informal meeting afterwards were we can all have a bit of craic :D :D

Lunch ,3 course meal €20 pp

See ye all there.
Niall.

For feck sake the youth of today, :D
Norris if you stood outside your front door
and look over that big hill in front of ya that's were Abeyleix is. ;)

It's not far from you Norris about 20 mins, take the Cork road ( i think in Dooblin they call it the N7)
and watch out for those Cork drivers ...........................there [glow=red,2,300]FAST[/glow]
take exit for Port-laois keep headding for Cork and
It's the 1st town after the Port-laois Roundabout.

Niall.

Abbeyleix is on the Dublin to Cork road just past Portlaois.
Take the turn  for Cork off the Naas Road and you'll come into Abbeyleix  :thumbsup:

Alan.

:pray:Bout time,it seems like an eternity since we got together :clap: :clap:Well done

[quote author=Niallyboy link=topic=719.msg5684#msg5684 date=1162674031]

It's not far from you Norris about 20 mins, take the Cork road ( i think in Dooblin they call it the N7)
and watch out for those Cork drivers ...........................there [glow=red,2,300]FAST[/glow]
take exit for Port-laois keep headding for Cork and
It's the 1st town after the Port-laois Roundabout.

Niall.
[/quote]

yeh i know it. but didnt know it was called abbyleix!

member that day i met you in Naas Niall. i was doin a tonne trying to catch up to you on that road and when i got close to you i was on outside lane, a truck was on the middle, i didnt see the garda car on the inside lane cause it was blocked by the truck !! pfft . . . cork drivers ;)

I'd say this will be my last Subaru meet as the car is for sale. Only been in the club for a year or so but it's been memorable and il be back hopefully in the not to far distant future.

hey 5door where ya coming from....down the motorway few of us can meet ya near the Ardee round about...

[quote author=scoobyke link=topic=719.msg5746#msg5746 date=1162753724]
hey 5door where ya coming from....down the motorway few of us can meet ya near the Ardee round about...
[/quote]Comeing from Newry Ardee round about sound's good to me.

[quote author=5door bullet link=topic=719.msg5751#msg5751 date=1162755383]
[quote author=scoobyke link=topic=719.msg5746#msg5746 date=1162753724]
[/quote]Comeing from Newry Ardee round about sound's good to me.
[/quote]
cool we will sort out a time..

[quote author=wasps rfc link=topic=719.msg5762#msg5762 date=1162763793]
count me in. anyone travelling from cork?
[/quote]

Yep, should be a few of us alright!

Anyone heading from Dublin or Naas / Newbridge etc we can set up a meeting point at Woodies in Naas and all head down 2gether. Same place we met for Puncherstown drifting that time.

ya, should have said - us lads going from Cork will organise a meeting place as well and head up together!

John

anyone heading up from the S.S.E, have seen a few scoobys with stickers :dance:

All Cork Members meet the Dublin side of Jack Lynch Tunnell
Say 11am . :thumbsup:

Niall
Nodge
ToshWRX
Paulo
WaspsRFC

just add your name to the list.

Niall.

Damo us lads from this side will meet yous guys at woodies,what time are you guys meeting...? :thumbsup:

Good job Rob, Anyone know how long it will take to get there from Naas. 30 mins ???

Back