2008 Scooby

J

JohnyB

This mths MAX Power has a picture of the new shape for 2008, gone is the saloon style body and in comes the "hot hatch" look.I canoot find the picture that they have in the mag but found these two, looks like they are getting rid of the bonnet scoop, a sad day indeed

It's not an Impreza though is it? This is a "B5"... unless the 'preza is being phased out??? Surely not?!?!?!?! :pray: That hatch reminds me of an old Datsun my mam used to have :D

yeah its the new impreza, the pic in the mag is of the STI, it has a 2.0ltr turbo engine cranking out 300bhp, 0-60 time listed as 5.3 secs and a top speed of 160mph

italos says that there will be an "entry level" impreza kicking out 200 bhp for appox 20K (sterling)

looked like the picture in the mag was just photoshopped a bit makey uppy if you ask me, anyways why would the 2008 model look jus like the 2006 one without the boot??? :dunno: :dunno:

it was revealed a while ago, and its wick looking. Unfortunately a lot of the manufacturers seem to be going that direction. The new evo is going that direction, look at the new civic. its all going wrong :(

Back