wanted BMW

wayne

Sunday Drivers
guys im lookin for a BMW e30 model 325...needing work r running..body must b in good condition..anybody has 1 r knows of 1 4sale let me know...thanks :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Is there not one for sale here at the moment?

Edited to answer my own question, its an e36 for sale

Theres always a few in the buy n sell and carzone

there is a 325 for sale on this site but its not a e30 think its a 1991

ye lookin 4 e30 model..they go up to 1992 and i want a coupe not a 4dr...they are like twin cams and go 4 stupit money but they are beautiful.. :salute:

Mate has an english 1 needin some TLC ring him on 087 7656020. Cheers. I have a 318is E30 if your interested at 6000Euro to!

hey swin i tried a few times too ring ur mate but his fone was off r diverted??? is that the right number?

What budget do you have?
Does it need to be a sport?

There are a few around but quite a few lemons also. Rust in the boot pockets, sunroof, arches, under windscreen are very common rust places.

If you found a clean 320, a 325 conversion is pretty easy if you have a donor car. More or less identical blocks. Could keep it as a 320 on the books as there is no visible difference.

(E30's were stopped in 1991 - except for the tourings that went on till 1993.)

budget isnt a prob but it needs to b sumthing special if its anyway expensive...i dont mind buying 1 if it needs sum work done to it as im a machanic so the work doesnt bother me.

if budget aint a problem i would suggest a 525i multi valve lump (192bhp) in a standard 3 and still cheap to tax & insure.

i got a 98 520i at the moment that im selling...dont want to get into another 5series unless its an m5 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

Back