Forester sti 2001

K

kinga99

Hi guys hows it going im new a scoobby virgin whos converted from toyota!!!!!!!!!!!Im heading down the docks 2moro to pick up a 2001 forester sti and i cant to get my hands on her.A few questions use might be able to help me out with.Im looking to get her remapped in a couple of weeks can anyone point me in the right direction as weras to get this done ive seen a few places advetrtised i just wondered which 1 is\the best?Also un til i get this done wats the best thing to do put octane boost in with the petrol r just run her normal.Also where can i get a bottle of thi octane ost and some decent subaru spec oil?Thanks guys and gals and look forward to any input yous might have in helping me out

Welcome along... :thumbsup:
As far as re-maps we have 2 guys that can help ya out...Renno(streetperformance)or Dave leggy(STI Tunning)..
Yep id defo run your car on octane booster till you get her mapped,and the above mentioned guys will help you out with booster too,as well as dont be giving her to much welly till you have the booster in..
You could as run her E5, from maxol....E5 NOT E85.... :thumbsup:
Happy motoring...

Cheers m8 appreciate that ill get in contact with those guys and see wat the story is and u reckon maxol e85 and the boost thats grand stuuf ill try that so :salute:

No not E85....E5...if you use e85 you engine wont like it very much...
Do a search on the site ere for maxol and e5,the octane is slightly higher than the normal 95 crap we get ere..

REMEMBER ITS E5 E5 E5 E5 :thumbsup:

Sound lads thanks for your advice Maxol E5 and ill make contact with them guys asap.Lookin 4ward to being a scoobbbyyy junkie :subaru:

think your right robbie. @markobucko type it into the search engine, its been hammered out here a good few times before

:thumbsup:

Welcome along fellow forester sti owner :thumbsup:
My last car was a 2001 forester sti, I had her for a year untill I got my current 06 forester sti
Fantasic cars :thumbsup:
Let me know if I can help you with anything!
Get some pics up asap!
Dan

cheers lads yes ill get some pics up asap and if im looking 4 any info onmy forester ill giv a shout forester sti m8 cheers cant wait 2 get her now the boat has docked so hopefully have it nxt tuesday r wednesday :subaru:

Back