MIJ Magazine New Irish Based Japanese Performance Magazine

M

mijmagazine

Hi All,

My Name is David Scotson. I have a new Japanese Performance Car magazine due out in the 1st week of April.

Here's a little about the magazine:

MIJ is a new Japanese Performance Magazine. With unwavering dedication and genuine compassion MIJ delivers fast, reliable engaging industry news about the latest Japanese Performance cars, Best events and newest products. Articles, features and captivating photography will take you into a new realm never before achieved by any other magazine in the Irish Market. The die-hard enthusiast will stay up to speed on the new Irish Time Attack Series, Pro-Drift, D-RIFT Battle, SWRC, Track Days and many other industry events.

The versatile team at MIJ consists of the most talented in computer technology, racing, mechanical know how, journalism and photography.

MIJ remains committed to bringing its unique vision and execution to the Japanese Performance and modifying culture in the Irish Market.

For too long there has been no Irish Based Magazine dedicated to Japanese Performance cars and with the market flooded with these types of cars, MIJ will thrive to reach the target market and to promote the Irish modifying culture.

MIJ will be:

- A monthly magazine
- Launched in the 1st week of April.
- Available Nationwide @ 5 euro's a copy

If anyone is interested in a car feature please contact: mijmagazine@gmail.com

Thanks for reading, See you all soon! :thumbsup:

Welcome along!best of luck with the mag!

There's PLENTY of feature worthy scoobys here :whistle:
You could feature an ISDC scooby every month for the next 5years,the amount of jaw droppers here :subaru: :subaru:

welcome along mate :thumbsup:

good luck with the mag and i will be picking up a copy off it when it hits the shelfs.

as said above plenty off cars here worthy off a feature.

Thanks for the Kind replies peeps!! Really looking forward to featuring some of the cars on this forum! Would also like to feature any events you guys have going here!

Any member interested in a feature please contact me : mijmagazine@gmail.com

Look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks again peeps!

MIJ TEAM

Welcome along mate! I'll pick up the copy too :D

Hope it goes well for you.

Regards,
HIWD

Welcome along best of luck with the mag
Ill pick up a copy when its out :thumbsup: :subaru:

Welcome along mate, will check out the magazine when it hits the shelves.

Just remember the rules

Scooby = :thumbsup:

Evo = :hang:

[quote author=Chara555 link=topic=6290.msg72926#msg72926 date=1206800114]
Any chance this mag will be available on subscription?
[/quote]

Subscriptions will be available. We are looking to work on a discount scheme for web community members etc I will keep you all informed.

Thanks for the kind comments! We are dedicated to promoting the Irish modifying culture! Please keep me informed on any meets or R/R days!
Also if there are any members looking for a feature please contact me at mijmagazine@gmail.com

Thanks again,

MIJ Team

Back