Bug eye STI Brembo brakes

M

Matt

Anybody know if a set of 330mm discs and Brembo 4pot calipers off an STI Bug eye will fit my Type R.

Sweet. Thanks Scoobyke.
Found one place sellin them sayin they'll fit any impreza earlier then 05 STI
And another place sayin the discs have 10mm Bolt hole and older iMPREZAS HAVE A 11.4mm bolt hole or something along those lines :thumbsup:

let us know if it works out for ya man... sounds like a good upgrade :thumbsup:

Will do.
My type R has 4pots but Brembos and the extra disc Diameter would be a huge help in stoppin fast :thumbsup:

Ok thanks for the help.
Ill let you know if i manage get them :thumbsup:

Hello Matt,

As the lads said, before & approx 2005 newage the calipers cars will fit to the Type-R :thumbsup:

If you are getting rear calipers, you will have to do a small mod on the back dust plate covers.... its an easy job by all accounts :thumbsup:

Just make sure you have the clearance on the wheels you are running :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Michael

Hi Michael
Its just the front Discs and calipers im hoping to get for the moment until i see a set of rears at a good price.
Should have the clearance on my 17 inch wheels.
Cheers :thumbsup:

Mat not a lot of 17 will clear them if you want to drop over and try your wheels on my car and see if they fit.
I had prop with mine had to get new wheels another 1200 yoyos that i didnt want to spend.
But i have to say worth every penny the classic is lighter then the new age so they are well up for the job.
If you want to try before you buy :dance: you can have a rip in my yoke :thumbsup:

Thanks Keith.
Ive got clearance measurements that im gonna check against my wheels so should be ok.
Just have to find my tape now. Ill give you a shout if im stuck.
Fingers crossed :thumbsup:

Back