LURGAN PARK RALLY

gojonnyjo

Middle Lane Hogs

:hang:
LURGAN PARK RALLY ON SATURDAY 12TH AUGUST...OF COURSE ITS IN LURGAN!!!!
I'LL BE THE ONE ON THE RESCUE UNIT.....
BEST SEAT IN THE HOUSE :shoot: :shock:

[quote author=gojonnyjo link=topic=128.msg483#msg483 date=1154651801]

:hang:
LURGAN PARK RALLY ON SATURDAY 12TH AUGUST...OF COURSE ITS IN LURGAN!!!!
I'LL BE THE ONE ON THE RESCUE UNIT.....
BEST SEAT IN THE HOUSE :shoot: :shock:
[/quote]

what rescue unit are you in? bmmc? I was up timekeeping. Was a good day i thought! Lynch was in a class of his own in the S10...

Now Andy,
wot you have to ask yoursell is who is the only one on rescue mad enough to have a scooby, a yellow meg b 4 that, if your still stuck, Focus st170  ??????? :shock: and was crew chief that day :dance: :worship:

Its a pity dave you never got over, but maybe the next time, and boy was lynch on a flyer, top driver......
did n e body notice who was driving the fabia wrc on the last couple of stages.... now the question is, will he or wont he......c'mon glen get the money out and buy it.......pity its not a scooby!!!  :subaru:  :thumbsup:

ready for the ulster andy,  :shoot:   :wazzup:  :headbanger:

when did you get the scooby!!? Can't wait for the Ulster, will be good to get a wee run ;) :dance:

I think he has to buy the Fabia, is there not the some thing about.. 'if you dent it you buy it' :thumbsup: . He drove it into the last chicance and left i nice big hole in the front left!! :lol:

Got the car at the end of April, cant ave all the you younger boys ave all the fun :drunk:
took her to Donegal, thought Paul Thompson wud ave told ya all, he was a passenger in it for a day............. always did like the bug eye sti, she the prodrive edition, never messed with, must say did see a glimpse of yours at lurgan......very very nice :headbanger:
not out this weekend cus im working but heading up to Kirkistown next weeekend seemly the A1 ireland Grand prix cars going to be there, wud be nice to see.

[quote author=gojonnyjo link=topic=128.msg1004#msg1004 date=1155831729]
Got the car at the end of April, cant ave all the you younger boys ave all the fun :drunk:
took her to Donegal, thought Paul Thompson wud ave told ya all, he was a passenger in it for a day............. always did like the bug eye sti, she the prodrive edition, never messed with, must say did see a glimpse of yours at lurgan......very very nice :headbanger:
not out this weekend cus im working but heading up to Kirkistown next weeekend seemly the A1 ireland Grand prix cars going to be there, wud be nice to see.

[/quote]

Its becoming the in thing to have a scooby! :thumbsup: Craig Hunt from the radios just bought a 04 Sti type UK blob eye. Paul did mention something about tit :thumbsup:, but he was more excited about his Nurburgring / rallye Deustchaland trip last tiem i spoke to him :angry: :wazzup:

Back