tyres

K

kildare scooby

i need new tyres amd i'm not sure what make to get any ideas on what tyres would be good this time of year and ones for the summer

what are the grip wise and wear,, anyone using toyos

[quote author=kildare scooby link=topic=705.msg5535#msg5535 date=1162506177]
what are the grip wise and wear,, anyone using toyos

[/quote]

Grip is very good in both wet and dry conditions.... and wear is reasonable but that will depend on how hard you drive your car as well....
I've heard good things about the Toyo's but think they are softer than the F1's which gives great grip in the dry..

Alan.

My last set of GY Eagle F1's were £85 each for a 205/50 16 from my local tyre depot .

I have the Pirelli P-Zeros find them great in both wet and dry, was told I should get about 14 - 16mths out of them depending on driving :whistle:

I have pirelli p7000 on mine, have them on 18 mths, with 17k miles on them and will get another 1k or 2 k out of them. thats a mixture of messing around roundabouts and hard corners, nad the normal day to day stuff. i'm extremly impressed with these. did i get a good batch or n e body else heard about them

Morgan

Toyo's are the best..... i've had F1's very good also,
perelli as good as F1's just don't last as long, maybe
not as good in wet but marginal.

Toyo's are the best but for a reason they ware quick
and cost the most

18" 225 R40 best price in Cork €260 a tyre
then i rang Renno and he sorted me out :thumbsup:

Niall.

Check out www.eiretyres.com,based in England,cheepest around,all prices in euro,usually takes about 7 days and they will even notify you when they are calling,also free shipping,good site,grades tyres eg.speed,load,performancewet-dry etc.

Back