prodrive kit

Think its mainly exhaust and re-map,but if your thinking of getting it done dont,there was a guy on here before and had it done and had endless hassle,as far as i know it does not work great with our fuel,mite be differant now with the e5... :ponder:

they do keep the old parts coz i got it fitted on my sti when i bought it...had a look under the car and seem like only the back box was changed...theres also a nut missing off the down pipe connection to the manifold.do yez reckon a remap will improve on this!!!!!! :thumbsup:

The new ProDrive ECU doesn't need remapping nor can it be "at least I don't think the can"!

Look under it again as you should be from cat back check and make sure that the ecu has been changed to!

How much did you pay for your Pack?

donnellys did it as part of the deal for the car for 900 sterling..retails at 1900 sterling...
any ideas where the ecu is????
asked a few questions to the lads up there but very reluctent to tell me what was changed.i asked for the back box and he said it was an exchange deal..fookers probably sell them on!!!!!
the centre section is not new,but closer to the engine...another piece is new...car doesnt feel as fast as i thought it would..probably need to get it dyno-tested...
dave(sti tuning)would know if the ecu can be remapped i'm sure :dunno:

[quote author=markobucko link=topic=6198.msg70941#msg70941 date=1206095092]
donnellys did it as part of the deal for the car for 900 sterling..retails at 1900 sterling...
any ideas where the ecu is????
asked a few questions to the lads up there but very reluctent to tell me what was changed.i asked for the back box and he said it was an exchange deal..fookers probably sell them on!!!!!
the centre section is not new,but closer to the engine...another piece is new...car doesnt feel as fast as i thought it would..probably need to get it dyno-tested...
dave(sti tuning)would know if the ecu can be remapped i'm sure :dunno:
[/quote]

I'm sure Renno and a few other lads might know too :thumbsup:
I'm sure they'll be online soon :thumbsup:

Your ECU sits under the left side passenger foot well,lift up the carpet and you will see the ECU... :thumbsup:

Think there just 4 bolts holding on the cover.Dont think any way to tell if mapped by just looking at it.Sure damo and dave will be along to clarify

Back