Full service

H

hiwd

Hey lads,

Its time to service the WRX, thought I'd give it a full service since it's first time since the new engine. Does anybody know the average price for a full service on an Impreza? And is it recommended to do the gear box/diff oils as well?

Cheers

Regards,
Steve

it depends on were u go bud...average service in a garage will prob set u back around 200euro..depends on the milage weather ud change the diff oils..as i said it depends on wat parts they put into it..y dont u do it yourself??? it aint that hard.if u get stuck give me a shout. r pm me.

is that 200euro for just the labour or is the parts included in that price.

I'd say its just labour John, I priced the parts to be about 250 on their own, engine oil, diff oil, gearbox oil, NKG spark plugs, oil filter, fuel filter....

to change the engine oil and filter,air filter if its not an induction kit,check all the lights and levels,replace any if there gone,check front and rear brakes,check suspension exhaust system,general check over..will cost around 200euro parts and labour included..guys main dealers r garages will charge u alot more because they have big overheads too pay 4..the plugs are changed every 18k miles r sumtimes every 60k miles depending on weather u put standard plugs r platinum plugs in..platinum r very expensive but onky changed every 60k miles...alot of the serves is very simple and straight forward.

Back