TEXACO TECHRON

GregWRX

Sunday Drivers
Ignoring the fact that a lot of ye guys have fandangly sti's running on super + octane booster, is this new fancy texaco techron any good or is it pure gimmickery?

Your comments please...

From their website:

The Techron Advantage

Texaco has provided superior power, performance and quality for motorists for more than 100 years. Today, our Texaco stations deliver an unsurpassed driving experience by providing gasolines with the Techron® additive. The Techron ingredient cleans vital engine parts to help your car perform at its best. It even cleans up deposits that additives from lower-quality gasolines leave behind.

Look for the Star with Techron

Only Texaco stations with the Techron sign carry gasolines with the Techron additive. So the next time you're on the road, look for the Texaco with Techron sign. For mileage, power and performance, no gasoline outshines Texaco. The Texaco star glows brighter than ever. Today. Tomorrow. And down the road.

ya i heard about it as well. their running a radio add campaign and it was about the time ye were talking about boosters and crappy feul on the website. was gonna ask about it myself actually.

It will probably wash all your Octane Booster out of your cylinders like Shell V Power. I would avoid it if you're using Octane Booster.

Frawls

Back