Pioneer In Car DVD Player...SOLD

STiBrian

Octane Boostaholics
Lads I bought this unit new from Halfords last July (still have box & receipt). I had great ideas of building a sound system around this unit but maybe I'm getting too old but I just can't be bothered.
It cost 1200e new last year & its still currently stocked there, I think at 950e.
Theres too much spec to include, have a look at the link for more info, the iPod connector is the only thing that gets used, I've probably used the dvd player for the grand total of about 5hrs (while stuck in traffic at Rally Ireland)
Needless to say theres not a mark on the unit & it works perfectly.

Looking for 650e.

http://www.pioneer.eu/eur/products/25/109/281/AVH-P5900DVD/index.html

Re: Pioneer In Car DVD Player

Any takers @ 600e?

Looking to buy some whiteline gear so want to free up some money.

Brian keep me posted on how you get on with the whiteline stuff might go down the same road :thumbsup:

No bother Keith, really want the whiteline gear now & can't afford it until I shift this radio.

I could do with a new radio but i just dont have the cash at the moment :(
and thats a nice system

Just noticed there are 16 guests viewing the website at the moment so thought I would put up a contact number for you rogue viewers in case you haven't registered here but want to buy this anyway.

087 6865622 - Brian.

Is this still forsale?? :dunno: ,if so where are you located? ,i am looking for one of these for my car

See it at the last meet top job if i had the money it would be mine!!!!! (but i dont so i cant) :lol:

Cheers boys, tommym wants to meet up to have a look at this so looks good for both of us :thumbsup:

This is still for sale lads, the previous sale fell never emerged so 500e takes it away.

I'll also have a set of STi6 4 pots (painted red) with brand new brembo/3G discs & ferodo ds2500's with about 1k of travel on them for sale assuming the big brake kit I've my eye on goes ahead. Will also throw in a set of braided hoses if they come with the kit I'm buying.

wow brian.......
you have that unit up for sale for half a year now and no buyers!!!!!!
thought that would have gone ages ago!!!
:ponder2: :ponder2:

I love the unit so haven't been in any hurry to sell it, its just so easy to use for ipod control I reckon I'd be lost without it. But needs must & I really want a big brake upgrade :dance:

Afraid not Keith, will be on the look out again for an ipod friendly headunit but will be going back to Alpine, nothing else is the same after Alpine.

Back