heating problem

dmcma

Sunday Drivers
i have a st202 1996 when i put the heat on in the car to clear the windows it seem to fog them up rather than clear them aswell as that there is a smell of burning coffee or something like tat zand the car seem to fog up when i have cold air on to any know wat the cause of this is its that bad that i cant even drive the car now any info would be a help

OH NO sorry to say this lad but it sounds like a Heater Matrix
I had the same prob in my old scooby :cry: :cry:

yeah there heat coming out alright just doesnt seem to clear the window either the back window the same even when the back window heater on. i have asked a few mechanics and they havent got a clue

[quote author=daveR link=topic=5983.msg68274#msg68274 date=1205163330]
OH NO sorry to say this lad but it sounds like a Heater Matrix
I had the same prob in my old scooby :cry: :cry:
[/quote]
that sounds like a big job to get fixed

You can buy a treatment system for this!
Think ya can pick it up in any motor factors(my mechanic did it for me,but it didnt work :evil:)!
Try that before taking the dash apart :thumbsup:

ur pollin filter is probably blocked!!! and causing poor circulation of air in the car causing windows to fog up..as 4 the back window not clearing that might b the rear dimester not working properly r maybe the little metal bars goin across the rear screen r broke but u can buy a metal paint that i put on the bars if the broke and hey presto its fixed :thumbsup:

found it the interior rad gone not looking forward to pulling the dash out have it bypass for the time being

Back