me in the mix (classics part 1) FIXED 57 MB

Re: me in the mix (classics part 1)

its only an hour mix, few ropey mixes but ya get the jist... @keith 1st track is for you :dance: :dance:

:thumbsup: Id lop off me leg for another night in there that tune just brings back so many goods times :clap: :headbanger:
Off to boston on the 27th for me stags 30 lads.
Gonna run a muck ill be bringing me i pod
Cheers for that :thumbsup:

Yea grand od on grove, positive education and higher really did it 4 me :thumbsup:

I forgot a good few tracks so I'll do a 2nd part when I get a chance. nice one :thumbsup:

Got this message...Your download manager may be configured incorrectly - please check your settings. Any ideas??? :ponder:

[quote author=Chara555 link=topic=5965.msg67989#msg67989 date=1205012273]
Got this message...Your download manager may be configured incorrectly - please check your settings. Any ideas??? :ponder:
[/quote]

Same here :dunno:

do you's 3 have itunes installed on your pc, maybe coz its a WAV file only itunes will recognise it??? or maybe if ya go into megaupload and then copy and paste the link into the search bar that might work.... failing that CD's for a fiver :D :D

[quote author=chriSTi link=topic=5965.msg68045#msg68045 date=1205054498]
do you's 3 have itunes installed on your pc, maybe coz its a WAV file only itunes will recognise it??? or maybe if ya go into megaupload and then copy and paste the link into the search bar that might work.... failing that CD's for a fiver :D :D
[/quote]

no its the link you probably have a limit on the downloads

It's downloading for me now and I didn't do anything different :dunno: I'll get back to ya when I've heard it all ;)

Back