best impreza

K

kildare scooby

what in anyones opinion would be the best impreza. like what is the 22b or p1 like. any information appreciated

Your a strange lad.......................

That outta the way i'd say a V6 STi type R. A P1 is just a version 5 STi type r with different interior and outside fog lights and front lip and prodrive spoiler. You also lose the DCCD. So you'd only be buying for exclusivity....

The 22B obviously exclusive as only 424 made. But driving wise not worth an extra 20k over a follow V3 based STi type r that its based on.

ha ha cheers dave didnt know what the differnces were

I would have to agree with dave. The Ver 6 type R is probably the best impreza, followed by the 22b for exclusivity/rarity.

mine is the best!!! :nana:............................................................................................... ive ever owned :whistle:(and first! :headbanger:)

i have a v5 type r super car but i have neve :thumbsup:rbeen in a v6 whats diffrent that make's it better.
(lamco boost guage working fine dave i got it off yea a few weeks ago cheers)

[quote author=keith dublin link=topic=672.msg5241#msg5241 date=1162231937]
i have a v5 type r super car but i have never been in a v6 whats diffrent that make's it better.

[/quote]

its better by the fact that it has blue seats, blue dials, a plaque with the build number and its newer. Thats all really.

The best ever impreza is a tough one. He's my favourites anyway.

(1) The P1 - also has as standard suspension by Prodrive (they tried every possible combo from the DTi springs and dampers catalogue), optional Alcon brakes, Optional 18 inch P1 wheels (over the std 17 inch P1 wheels, Optional Prodrive seats with fully electric adjustment and optional HID lights. It is also 280ps on 97 octane!

(2) Litchfield Type 25 and type 20.

(3) Impreza S 204.

Frawls

Keith Dublin, there is more differnce's between
the V5 & V6 , with handling suspension and bit's like that
a differn't ECU and something elese :ponder: :ponder:

but anyway no differnce with bhp figures !!!

Niall.

Back