any lost fans out there?

Yes. I have been watching Season 4 here in Florida. I liked Season 1. Then Season 2 went a bit off the rails. Didnt watch Season 3 and now Im back watching Season 4. The time travel thing with Desmond was abit far fetched.

Original written as a 11 espisode single piece..half way through season one it was so popular the decided to extend it..and you can actually notice the change in pace..the longer flash backs...characters coming in and out with nothing to add to the story..The first few episodes were class..like a feature film..after that its all just pading in my opinion couldnt watch afetr the riculous nonsense in season 2

Thats what put me off watching Season 3 but I decided to give it one more try.

I seem to have some strange addiction to it :D it drives me crazy but I just can't miss an episode...have seen evry single one since it started :lol: the time travel thing with desmond did push the auld boundaries a bit though :D Prison Break is MUCH better :D

Yes i me and the miss's watch it religously. Never missed a episode.

I down load them straight from america the day after there aired just so i dont have to watch the adverts.

lol prison break, the whole tattoo thing became pointless after session 1, i liked it at the begining but now i find it predictable and anoying.

[quote author=mike link=topic=5881.msg67046#msg67046 date=1204653420]
Sorry never watched it. Is it any good :ponder:
[/quote]

Yes but unless u watch it from episode 1 and watch every episode from then and not miss a single 1 theres no point in trying to get into it because its unbelivable confusing

[quote author=Dagnut link=topic=5881.msg67014#msg67014 date=1204648386]
Original written as a 11 espisode single piece..half way through season one it was so popular the decided to extend it..and you can actually notice the change in pace..the longer flash backs...characters coming in and out with nothing to add to the story..The first few episodes were class..like a feature film..after that its all just pading in my opinion couldnt watch afetr the riculous nonsense in season 2
[/quote]

Also originally Michael Keaton was supposed to play Jack in it and was also supposed to die in the first episode.

Yeah i watch lost.
Ive also got my own time machine. It has a flat four and a Turbo in it :p

cheers lads :thumbsup: never missed an episode of lost have season 1-3 on boxset and have seen all season 4 so far great show :thumbsup:

[quote author=WetPatch link=topic=5881.msg67051#msg67051 date=1204653765]
[quote author=Dagnut link=topic=5881.msg67014#msg67014 date=1204648386]
[/quote]

Also originally Michael Keaton was supposed to play Jack in it and was also supposed to die in the first episode.
[/quote]

Thank God they changed their minds on that one!! :p and even if you do watch every episode you'll still be confused :lol: as for Prison Break, it is getting annoying but Gretchen is a brilliantly evil bitch :D and as for Michael... :wazzup:...sorry... :p :worship:

Back