re: flamer kit

sti v5

Middle Lane Hogs
re: flamer kit

well, got a flamer kit when i bought my exhaust for nothing and out of curiosity i tried it out today but it aint flamin... any one know how to tweek the car to get a bit more unburnt fuel out the exhaust?????? ive a apexi power fc + commander and full decat...... cheers

to melt the front bumper of the evo when it comes up behind you for a look.

check the spark, seen somewhere you have to change the spark plug for a better one.
no idea otherwise. i could be dreaming about the spark plug aswell....bad memory.

the plug was in the backbox already so i just said id try it out....see how big the flames would be. its all sparking and dat, just need a bit more un-burnt fuel out the back.....

yhea it was, was just the exhaust i bought from england and it came with it.... its a full de-cat hayward & scott

Its decatted all the way from the turbo and its sparking at the plug :ponder:
Will it flame when its under heavy load or not at all

[quote author=briancollins link=topic=5828.msg66561#msg66561 date=1204409265]
Mine puts flames out without any silly kit :D
[/quote]

brian, thats smoke. :D

my also spits flames out the back going up the motorway from time to time and iv no antilag remap or flaming kit also at the rolling road day flame came out the back on the rollers :twofinger:

[quote author=briancollins link=topic=5828.msg66602#msg66602 date=1204424647]
No sean smoke comes out my window when i'm chain smokin :D

[/quote]

:thumbsup:
thats stress from owening scooby. wel have to give em up....the smokes that is.. :ponder:

Back