Booster in Drogheda area

Awh good man, eh would you be around this evening...? around 6.30, say the car park beside the garda station, or the bus station car park...? what kinda money you talking for the two

Eh well i tell you Im actually in ardee but Im going to collect the woman from work around half 7, thats why Ill be in drogheda, eh I tell ya I wont be getting it mapped for till mid march so maybe ill ask you again around mid week would that be alright? I know your car, I seen you in ardee few times, around supervalue car park. You've a lovely and you care for it well, never see you driving it on, good job!

Well i could meet ya in Ardee if ya want,i only stay up in Dunleer...5mins form Ardee???
Thanks for the comments..you got the blue impreza? or the white one? :thumbsup:

Yeah jesus well Ill meet you at philipstown football pitch in 15-20mins if you can...? Eh its the white type-R

Yeah I could meet you there either, that would be alot closer to me, is that alright for you though. Just you have to travel a bit...? Ill meet you closer to Dunleer if you want?

[quote author=Paddy scooby link=topic=5827.msg66446#msg66446 date=1204385391]
Eh well i tell you Im actually in ardee but Im going to collect the woman from work around half 7, thats why Ill be in drogheda, eh I tell ya I wont be getting it mapped for till mid march so maybe ill ask you again around mid week would that be alright? I know your car, I seen you in ardee few times, around supervalue car park. You've a lovely and you care for it well, never see you driving it on, good job!
[/quote]

WTF - that can't be Rob, not driving it on :ponder: :ponder: :ponder: :lol:

It dosent matter how fast they go up there, by the time one guard says to the other "wwwwhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaasssss dddaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh" in the accent, yid be gone!!

:D :D

Back