My 1st scooby

R

Richiesham

Hey there!Buyin my first Subaru tommorrow thought i'd join up:eek:mg:!A 98 legacy GT/B estate wit loadsa mods:)It's mental!!Need some advice tho!!!Where can a get a remap done to run on 95 Ron?

Welcome along Richie, good choice of motor.

There are 2 traders on here, Renno of Street Performance and DaveLegacy of STi Tuning, both of them bring top mappers over from the UK to map our cars. Contact either of these 2 boys & they'll sort you out, both have mapping sessions in March :thumbsup:

welcome along to the club :thumbsup: :thumbsup: and once you own a scooby then chances are you will never look back or go with another car

[quote author=STI Brian link=topic=5808.msg66140#msg66140 date=1204277508]
Welcome along Richie, good choice of motor.

There are 2 traders on here, Renno of Street Performance and DaveLegacy of STi Tuning, both of them bring top mappers over from the UK to map our cars. Contact either of these 2 boys & they'll sort you out, both have mapping sessions in March :thumbsup:
[/quote]

Sweet Thanks for the info Brian!!

Thanks for the welcome Every1!!!

Well Lad, Ye wont go wrong with the estates, there great crack. B4's as far as i know cant be mapped for 95, only the 99 ron from maxol. Not quite sure what texaco have but sure someone will be along to steer you in the right direction!

Where ye from?
Get pics up as soon as ye can, wanna see another modified GT-b!!

Happy Motoring :subaru:

Back