Whats the tune

Its Utah Saints cant remember the name of the track. Think its something like Something Good

Utah Saints Something Good...its a remix of the old 91 classic..seen them djing in the GPO in galway a few months back...they rocked the placed

:lol: :lol: :lol: deadly tune!! Loved this one the first time round...uh oh...feelin old now... :oops:...don't know if anyone can help wit my one cause this is a very long shot seein as I can't think of either the name of the song or the dj... :D...video had a chick with shoulder length dark shiny hair and a light coloured sleeveless top at a house party...dancing through the house and everyone else was either cannodlin or dancin...ends with her stepping thru a window on to a roof terrace to watch the sun come up...please help...I know I love the tune but I can't remember the fookin name to download it!!!!

:eek:mg: where the fook d'ya find that ya mad man???!!! Definately NOT the tune either meself or Kanye are lookin for!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: I welcome any other takers who are slightly less insane!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

i thought everybody had that blaring out when their driving around :ponder: :dunno: :D :lol: its fairly fcuked up allright just a bit of a laugh :p

[quote author=copperhead link=topic=5806.msg66367#msg66367 date=1204327376]
i thought everybody had that blaring out when their driving around :ponder: :dunno: :D :lol: its fairly fcuked up allright just a bit of a laugh :p
[/quote]

[quote author=Chara555 link=topic=5806.msg66295#msg66295 date=1204313169]
:lol: :lol: :lol: deadly tune!! Loved this one the first time round...uh oh...feelin old now... :oops:...don't know if anyone can help wit my one cause this is a very long shot seein as I can't think of either the name of the song or the dj... :D...video had a chick with shoulder length dark shiny hair and a light coloured sleeveless top at a house party...dancing through the house and everyone else was either cannodlin or dancin...ends with her stepping thru a window on to a roof terrace to watch the sun come up...please help...I know I love the tune but I can't remember the fookin name to download it!!!!
[/quote]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ggfb5_DRiw

They have that D.O.P. Lion on You Tube...but I have to admit defeat... :ponder:...I can download you tube videos to my realplayer but how on this earth do ya get em into ur post like ye all have??? Think I'll have to do a computer course :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back