Hawkeye rear diffuser to a blob?

Eoinmack

Webmasters
Staff member
ISDC Club Member
Can this be done lads, picked up one there yesterday but was also told that seen as these came standard on hawks that there are mounting holes for it on the hawk bumper.
I didn't even look under the car yet but I won't go to the hassle of getting it up in the air if it won't work.

I know you can get full length but.. This a bit more subtle.. Lol plus I wanna get the same rear spats sheriff got, been on to do list for a while so.. Don't wanna interfere with those either..
I have a jap exit back box so I know I'll have to trim away a bit of it etc etc

Can this be done lads, picked up one there yesterday but was also told that seen as these came standard on hawks that there are mounting holes for it on the hawk bumper.
I didn't even look under the car yet but I won't go to the hassle of getting it up in the air if it won't work.

I know you can get full length but.. This a bit more subtle.. Lol plus I wanna get the same rear spats sheriff got, been on to do list for a while so.. Don't wanna interfere with those either..
I have a jap exit back box so I know I'll have to trim away a bit of it etc etc
Put a picture of it up and we would have a better idea.

I put a rear diffuser, after market on my car and it fitted with a few mods as its meant for a saloon car which has a wider rear bumper.

Subaru Impreza Wrx SL Wagon 2004
#hmblwgn
www.instagram.com/hhphoto7

I'll get some pictures up later, just arrived at work lol
Presume if you could make it work I could do the same ????

Not sure how you would work it as I think the Hawkeye has mounting brackets on the spare wheel well

With the rear spats, your Japanese angled exhaust with clear them. Could possibly mod the diffuser but won’t know until you show us.

Rear diffuser has brackets undernewth the hawk which the blob doesnt have jist behing the rear arb, but you can prob come up with something...

Re the side underbody hawk plastics...you need to drill the floor as their is no bolt hole to fix it to... i looked into it but decided against as drilling would result in rust no matter how good you put underseal etc on it as it wasnt treated at factory

I thought as much.. You wouldn't know, when I put the car up I might get a smack by the hand of knowledge and figure it out lol but yeah it may not work out either..
Re the spats, I'd presume tiger seal do the job too.. They'd never again come off like but.. It'd work haha

Depending on what spats your after the original subaru ones clip and bolt in underneath :thumbsup:

Back