tramore on sunday

trevor m

Petrolheads
was on the prom in tramore with 3 other members,
and was passed by an rb320 and a blue sti 8)
just wondering are the drivers on here :dunno:

Also spotted...white classic with black/carbon bonnet...yellow type r...silver wagon...all out in force AND the sun was shinin :lol:

[quote author=Chara555 link=topic=5744.msg65407#msg65407 date=1204027040]
Also spotted...white classic with black/carbon bonnet...yellow type r...silver wagon...all out in force AND the sun was shinin :lol:
[/quote]

and I know we are missing a few :thumbsup:

I also saw a black type r in xtreme autos getting some tlc.

seen that type r around a couple of times meself...have pm'd Niall to see if we can get some flyers an we can annoy people an stick em under their wipers...the more the merrier... :subaru:

[quote author=daveR link=topic=5744.msg65880#msg65880 date=1204212461]
I think we have enough from waterford :nana: :nana: :nana:
[/quote]

whatever...

waterford = home of the scooby :lol:
if only we could get them all togther
scooby list near me:

4 hawk eyes
3 bug eyes
6 classics (inc wagons)

saw a lovley white type r last night in superquinn with a HKS sticker over the exhaust, went past myself and another member :thumbsup:

And another one!!! Smashin gunmetal grey 2 door passed me in town today...didn't catch the reg...and a black B4 just off the boat I'd say...plate stuck up in the windscreen ;) seems to be quite a few floating round... :subaru:

i was driving today doing deliveries and passed at least 6 subarus on the roads in the waterford area
:twofinger:to you to dave :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Was i one of those scoobies???i was there myself today!had the car on the rollers at extreme auto's!

But being waterford....i didnt hang around long :twofinger:

:dunno: what you drivin Dave? hard to put names to buses...and don't say a Subaru :D had to go to Baile Ath Cliath myself yesterday but was back early...in an outta there as quick as possible :lol: mite of passed you when I got back though... ;)

Driving a 99ww RX(Much better than Trevor's :nana:)
dark blue with gold o.z.'s!i had a few mates with me!11cars in total,so kinda hard to miss!!

[quote author=daveR link=topic=5744.msg66557#msg66557 date=1204408347]
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Was i one of those scoobies???i was there myself today!had the car on the rollers at extreme auto's!

But being waterford....i didnt hang around long :twofinger:
[/quote]

:noway: :twofinger: :noway:

Back