help please!

S

smiley-81

Hi all, new to been a Subaru owner, and have been running my 94 Wrx on E5, is this correct? Should i be running octane booster as well. Will it run better with it? Where should i buy it and how much to does one need to a tank? Loving my new car so want to keep it all A-OK, heard some horror stories about wrong fuel. Many thanks for your help and advice :)

Not to up on E5 but i'm hearing good thing! Some lads have theirs mapped with E5, and I beleave the Power gains are quite impressive! :headbanger: I don't think you have to get it mapped to use it only if you want the most out of it! Don't think it will harm your engine! :ponder:

If I'm wrong on any of the above the lads will but you strate! :thumbsup:

Welcome to the club by the way and Best of luck with the new Motor! :clap: :subaru:

E5 should be grand to use in your WRX, you should deffo use it over the usual 95 octane fuel anyway, think its mainly STi's and B4's that suffer most from low octane fuel :thumbsup:
Eli.

I agree with briancollins!
PM Davelegacy (STI Tuning) for NF or Renno (Street Performance) for Lucas in the traders section of the home page of the forum!
Better still get your self an apexi power fc ecu and get her mapped to her full potential, again throught one of the traders mentioned above
Best of luck with her!
Dan

Back