Boost gauge

briancollins

Octane Boostaholics
Hey all,
Bought myself an sti genome boost gauge and controller but it only came with a boost sensor.
Anyone have any idea what other wires i need and where the boost sensor goes??

See if this helps Brian

www.defi-shop.com/product/images/dlink-manual06064e.pdf

Have one of these myself, any idea;s on the best way to mount to the steering column. Has a little rubber foot on the bracket so it sits nicely, just dont really want to wreck the column by screwing into it.
Cable ties are doin the job at the moment :oops:
Cheers

Blue tack! :lol: :lol:
Seriously give it a try!
I had fiat bravo Td100 years ago running 1.5 bar with the boost gauge duct taped t3o the dash :D :D
Dan

I tried the old blue tac in my last car.
Does the trick but kinda want a factory look in the Subaru :smokin:

Hey Matt cheers for the link, i e-mailed them so should here back from them tomorrow :pray:
As for not wanting to put holes in the dash..I'd be the same.
What about using silicone??

Ive no problem putting 2 small holes in steering column for the bracket but i need to make something to put on the inside of the column, opposite side of plastic to gauge cos if you simply screwed into plastic it would eventually work loose and wreck your car.
Silicine might work but you'd need a steady hand while it set :thumbsup:

Cheers Andy. That bracket you have is illustrated in the Defi instructions but the bracket that came with mine has 2 small fixing bilts going through it and has a rubber foot so it can sit at an angle on the steering column like the stock gauge on the classic sti.
Ill sort somethin out hopefully :thumbsup:

Back