GO ON YOU GOOD TIN.

dohcturbo

Octane Boostaholics
:lol: dustin won the irish final for the eurovision.
iv no more intrested in the eurovision but it was funny. (have you tryed our irish stu).
i had to vote for him, cant wait to see the reaction when he turns up on stage again.
there was a fair bit off booing for him.

Was he not the most qualified though! I think he has 3 albums and a couple of Number 1's from them under his wing! :lol: :lol:

I can just hear the rest of Europe now saying..."haha look at the Irish contestant. Man, the entire country must of been on a mad boozing session to think that one up"

Great image for Ireland :roll: :roll: :roll:

It's great news !!! i think it's by far the best
decision this country has made as a whole for a long time.

Just look at the last mess we made when we had a National Vote ....(Bertie) :wall: :wall:
look at the turkey we voted for then :shock:

I did however think the booing was a little unfair , he entered the competion just like anyone
elese who before they entered new he'd be a contestant then complain when he wins .

I think we should start taking bets as to where he might finish .

I'll put €20 he finishes in the the top 10 if anyone is up for it :headbanger: :headbanger:

Niall.

That looks like a Peoples Republic of Cork note, that wouldn't be valid anywhere else Niall, not legal tender :lol:

I missed the programme, just came in at the end when they were announcing Dustin as the winner. A bit of booing alright, probably from family & friends of the other contestants, imagine your son/daughter or other family member being beaten by a turkey, how embarrassing for them.

Should liven up Eurocrap this year though :thumbsup:

We're gonna be the laughing stock of europe, a feckin turkey representing the country!! This place is getting worse and worse...... :hang:

That looks like a Peoples Republic of Cork note, that wouldn't be valid anywhere else Niall, not legal tender
Close...... but come on; no way would we have a blue & white note in Cork
it would remind us too much of that sh*t hole up on the east coast , you
KNOW the place they'd be wearring those smelly blue Arnott's Jersey's everytime they get
hammered :nana: :nana:

Niall.

just look who one last year sure!

150360640_6e458d38a1.jpg

entertainment value

[quote author=Norris! link=topic=5685.msg65147#msg65147 date=1203957440]
just look who one last year sure!

entertainment value
[/quote]

Yeah but that song is class!! :D

[quote author=Niallyboy link=topic=5685.msg65140#msg65140 date=1203956786]
you
KNOW the place they'd be wearring those smelly blue Arnott's Jersey's everytime they get
hammered
[/quote]

Notice the way he couldn't add in "by Cork" at the end of that............have to rely on yer neighbours in Kerry to do that job :)

Back