rolling road results wheel fly bhp?

thedoc

Sunday Drivers
any one have rolling road results to compare? :ponder: i had my 02 sti on a dynapack last week and it came out with 200 bhp@the wheels and 287bhp@flywheel that seems like massive power loss through the drive train to me, i would have thought about 30% loss maybe.anyone have a similar car tested or similar results?

[quote author=tractorman link=topic=643.msg4919#msg4919 date=1161728068]
i wish i had a calculator as well!
[/quote]
anyone can use a hammer, its knowin which nail to hit..

SORRY ABOUT THAT,I THOUGHT YOU USED A CALCULATOR,HAMMER AND NAILS,IT THAT LIKE AN IRISH VERSION OF AN ABACUS? :computer:WHERES THE ICON WITH THE NAILS INSTEAD O A COMPUTER? :computer:

yeah, maybe when you can add more numbers than you have fingers and toes I'll let you borrow it. THEN, when you get really really good we might just show you how to turn the calculator on! So long as you dont try hit THAT with your hammer now!

I'VE NO PROBLEM TURNING THE CALCULATOR ON,THE RUBBER SUIT AND BABY OIL HAVE BEEN JUST SITTING IN THE ATTIC FOR A FEW YEARS NOW,EVER SINCE THE COURT CASE.AS FOR HITTING IT WITH A HAMSTER,THATS JUST TAKING IT TO FAR ,YOUR A SICK INDIVIDUAL!GODS POOR LITTLE CREATURE(THE HAMPSTER) :nana: :thumbsup: :cheers:

HAHAHAAA ok ok you win mate, i gots nothin for ya but lets get one thing straight..that hamster eyed me up first! :lol:

dont know what kind of calculator your using but 30.3% of 200 is 60.5 the results i was given are showing a differance of 44%

You sure did !!!!
Went in for a service with 1 or 2 extra little
bit's................. the end result was $2,800 euro
for a service :shock: :shock: :shock:

After some Negotiations :computer: it came down to 2,300.

To be fair i was expecting the cost at around 1,500e .
Their abelity & service is second to none it's just a pitty
there price dosn't match.........................suppose you get what you
pay for.

Niall.

the figure you got for the ATW bhp is just over 30% below the figure for your at the flywheel.
your at the flywheel figure was 287bhp -30% = 200.9bhp at the wheels(ATW)

whats so hard about that?? :ponder: :nana: :nana: :D

to get more technical your ATW/ATF= .69686 (200/287=.69686) x100/1=69.686%(to get the %)

so at the wheels you have 69.686% of the power you had at the flywheel

so the exact % of power loss thru the drivetrain on your car is 100% - 69.686% = 30.314% TA-DAA!! :D :D

George

oh forgot to mention
im available for maths grinds tuesday's and thursday's only. :D :lol:

how did a thread about rolling road results turn into a thread about calculators? scoobydiver, were you wearing a subaru jacket today in DIT?

ill give you a loan of the book no problem alan but to be honest i think your a bit too old at this stage for studying :p :p :lol:

YOU KIDS,THE GREY/SORRY/SILVER HAIR AT THE SIDES IS ONLY FOR THE LADIES GEORGE.I DIDNT THINK YOU COULD GET THAT TYPE OF INFO FROM THE BEANO NOWADAYS,MAYBE I AM SHOWING MY AGE.NAH.

P.S.SHOULD YOU NOT BE PACKING YOUR LUNCH FOR SCHOOL TOMORROW? :twofinger: :cheers:

Back