Post card from Lanzarote!

E

ericsti

Well lads I arrived here on tuesday and I'm having a ball! Good food, A bit of :guinness: but not much as it Ethans first holiday and we're being the reponsiable parents! :D The wheather is good but not great put it's better then Ireland! So back to my holiday and i'll see you all soon! :thumbsup: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8) :drunk:

Good stuff eric, ya jammy :angry: :lol:

i love Lanzarote my self been there at least once a year for the last 5

and have if booked again for the 3rd of may :D

where abouts are you staying puert del carmen? new town or old town ?

anyways have a good one :thumbsup:

I'm headin there in July with 12 lads, should be good crack!! Let me know how ya get on! :D

Regards,
Steve

^^^ +1

good man Eric hope your having a ball, but it was about 28 degrees here in Ireland today!!!

pfft... yeah right :roll:

[quote author=Paul v4 link=topic=5644.msg64026#msg64026 date=1203600812]

Good stuff eric, ya jammy :angry: :lol:

i love Lanzarote my self been there at least once a year for the last 5

and have if booked again for the 3rd of may :D

where abouts are you staying puert del carmen? new town or old town ?

anyways have a good one :thumbsup:
[/quote]

Old town! A mates villa! Second time here and love it! :headbanger: :thumbsup:

[quote author=hiwd link=topic=5644.msg64041#msg64041 date=1203603421]
I'm headin there in July with 12 lads, should be good crack!! Let me know how ya get on! :D

Regards,
Steve
[/quote]
hi hiwd,i dont know if you been there b4 but its not a mad shop like ibiza or iannapa for 12 lads,its more for older people and couples,not to put a downer on it for you,but youll still have a good time,im going over in july and have been going there every year since i can remember.

eric i hate you,have a good one

The 2 lads are going there on Saturday with me ma + da.Go every year and love it.

Anyone been 2 Forturentura.Thinking of going during the summer

:smokin:

Eric you'v just ruined my day :angry: :angry: :angry:

:lol: hope your having a great time :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :salute: :salute: :salute: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness:

old town is a savage place, been there twice

@ Carlo, was in Fuerteventura during Christmas '06, lovely place! very quite, but its nice, was in the Rock Café every night, class! and i even paid a euro in the comp in the lobby of the hotel to drop a post here too :D

enjoy eric

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

:thumbsup:

Back