Ksport 8pot refurbish

pergie

Octane Boostaholics
Hi lads looking to the the ksport 8pots refurbed would anyone know anyone that does this or could recommend somewhere that could do them ?

Depending on which k sports you have Ian you mightnt be able to get seal kits for them as some of the older ones can't be got anymore there's a guy in the UK that refurbs campers his name is gaz Watson look him up on facebook. Not sure if anyone here does them but he might be your best option

I contacted James Crabtree in Apex Performance when I had them and they can supply the seals, clips, bolts etc. The calipers are anodised as opposed to sprayed so you'll have to get them blasted before paint or powder coating.

His email is james@apexperformance.co.uk

How long ago was that John as I read a facebook by that guy gaz Watson and he said he was having bother getting seals for them

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yeah it was only recently I seen his facebook post having bother getting refurb kits

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Apex said they can get parts depending on how old the calipers are have sent him over the pics so let's hope so
Gaz also said he mite be able to do them if he can get his hands on new crossover pipes and is doing a set at the moment

The only problem is trying to break down the calipers as I don't want to put heat to them in case I damage them in the process

Back