Fresh out the wrapper!!

S

Scottish Mack

Hows things everyone,

Im not quite a subaru owner...yet!! but now looking to buy a leggy b4 soon, ive never owned a subaru, i was always a v dub man, owning a 8v, 16v, g60 and a vr6 but i always said one day id love a b4, i dont really know much about them and im in no means a mechanic, but after spending a couple of hours on the site last night, reading from people who know what their talking about it has really helped, thanks.

Can anyone recommend where i could get a nice one fresh off the boat? I was looking on carzone for a 99 model, thre is a few in Motoright in walkinstown, and there's a guy who has a choice of six for sale, he goes under 'Jap Cars Extreme' , im sorry i cant give you the link page as im not really sure how to, has anyone bought a car from either before or heard anything about them?

Talk to guys soon and im greatfull for any advise n tips from anyone, Cheers!!!

Howdy and welcome along...sure there are a few lads on here that will be able to help you out... :thumbsup:

welcome :thumbsup:

had a few vee dubs myself, nothin like a scooby though :D

:thumbsup:

Welcome along mate, had an 8v mk2 myself, would deffo buy another one again, but only to go alongside my scooby

Back