My Wagon 4sale

davelegacy

Member Number 16
Offers about e9900 Standard STi engine..........

Absolute mint STi2 for whoevers knows it, not even a car park ding, Engine fully Red Samco'd, HKS indution kit with brand new filter, HKS SQV dump valve, TD05 16G turbo, Upgraded to full STi4 interior, Absolute mint mint mint inside and out, Only 88k km,  NCT to 09/07. Only done 1500km ago, Upgraded 4pot calipers on front,  STi4 front lip, White front and wing indicators, I/C Water spray, Upgraded STi5 type R lightweight alloy wishbones, Walbro 255l/ph upgraded fuel pump, STi fog light covers, spoilers upper and lower etc, Blitz FATT DCII Turbo Timer, Full genuine Jap Mats in mint cond, non-smoker car, Well confident won't find a cleaner example for year. And then there is the 555 reg as well. Can't say better then that.....

P.S.   Oh yeah also has triple lamcos in centre dash showing, boost, voltage and outside temp.

And full Clifford 650 alarm with Anti Hijack Blackjax with LIFETIME WARRANTY

OR
With fresh 0 mile Steel build incl Woosner 1mm oversize Pistons bringing cc to 2038cc , And new crank and rods, Also ACL Heavyduty Main And Big end bearings, new headgaskets etc etc, Fuel Lab fuel pressure Regulator Incl full braided Fuel lines,  Apexi Power FC with Hand Controller, also Apexi Map sensor to go with Power FC allowing 4 different Maps and to control boost.........

E11500

slam1EDIT.jpg

14APR062.jpg

i guess thats my front lip not for sale then .good luck with the sale and the new motor :cry: :subaru:

[quote author=Norris! link=topic=634.msg4799#msg4799 date=1161556041]
your gunna have to change your sig now :)
[/quote]

Don't get ye?????

:D :cheers: :D

Cheers Dave....!!!
Thank you for all your help building your wagon to the spec I wanted. To say I'm delighted with it would be an understatement. Bring on the next mapping session...!!!

Back