Arb upgrade

Zigster

So,

I got a rear arb from Eli, and out of the blue a front arb from Zheiko, thanks a million guys.

Going to fit them saturday, as we all know I am not the most technical minded person but can find my way around hehe. I have the bushings etc as well, I would hate to ask Eileen to do it for me so.

Will the STI newage arbs fot straight on the 04 NA blob, I have googled and it seems to be a straight fit, is there anything i need to go buy before i start?

we all know how my suspension ended on the wagon 2 years ago so I better ask first haha

Thanks

refresh current setup and ensuring car is in perfect running condition be best first
Personally I think and sorry to go off top slightly but
that and making sure your car is 100% ready for a remap
I think are the 2 most overlooked things / mistakes on subarus witch owners make
aside from breaks and tyres obviously witch are a given on any car
are the most critical
modified parts only add to a good configuration
and are pointless if your setup already has wear and tear etc. issues
get your car checked out for any suspension work required before you upgrade as it will be of more benefit
regarding fitting I think Pzemico had difficulties although same part number :thumbsup:

Hey Colm

Thanks, car should be good to go. :)

It will never get a remap hehe.

Would you recommend doing these now or after I have fitted new springs? its getting new tires next week as well.

Do em all in 1 go man less arsing about get everything done then get a good Gemotery setup.

This is crucial to making the car handle better and a often overlooked mod will really make the most of your new tires and springs

Got great setups done by Ciaran Asd,Ciaran Larkin and Wagon Dec over the years.

All top notch

Don't go to fastfit ect????

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Ciaran,

Your right might be better to do it all in one go, in that case I get the tires changed and replace the parts after and send it off for geometry,

Colm

spring I have confirmed will fit, going eibach pro. will fit my model and confirmed to give the right drop etc. as I a already on STI shocks,

Last edited:
My advice give Dec a ring tomoro

Put tires springs arb ECT in car drive down to him get it sorted properly

Then enjoy it.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back