Legal Question

WetPatch

Petrolheads
Im up in court on Tuesday for not paying my speeding fine, i was doing 82 in a 60 coming off the m50 at the red cow towards woodies.

The thing is im off to sligo on saturday to work nights for 5 days at 55 euro a hour.

So u c my delema. I could miss 2 nights pay if i went back to dublin, which is a lot of pay.

Also i dont want to get into more trouble so can i get someone to attend for me? Im gonna plea guilty and just take the fine/points.

What if i got in contact with the garda the case is with and explained the situation ?

Any advice guys please?

[quote author=briancollins link=topic=5508.msg62198#msg62198 date=1202936611]
5 days at 55 euro a hour.
:shock: :shock: :shock:

[/quote]

lol aye, well 5 nights. 5 till 9.
We fitted out a new shop but the tiles that where sent out from the factory wernt sealed to absorbed everything that touched them. Basically i gotta go up and cut 1 cm off all the racks on the walls and refit them once the new tiles have gone down on top of the old. The tile company has to pay for it all because they fucked up.

[quote author=davelegacy link=topic=5508.msg62203#msg62203 date=1202936826]
think it has to be a solicitor to enter plea of guilty.. AFAIK

[/quote]

Ah ok, well it will b worth it to myself anyway to pay him to go instead of my losing out on wages.

You dont need a solicitor to plead guilty (i think)
I know a few lads that have done this a few times. :p

There mad money..

like e200 to go to court for you...

go sick and doctor note and get it adjorned..

e45 and send sick note by post to court clerk???

Try what Dave said last time i was up the copper never turned up for 3 dates if it was me id be locked up Wa*kers do what they like (sorry sti garda) :nana:

[quote author=keith dublin link=topic=5508.msg62214#msg62214 date=1202937290]
Try what Dave said last time i was up the copper never turned up for 3 dates if it was me id be locked up Wa*kers do what they like (sorry sti garda) :nana:
[/quote]

Copper still hasn't turned up........ anywhere :lol: :thumbsup:

Back