Steering wheel upgrade

ZA_B4

Sunday Drivers
Has anyone got any info or experience with putting the OEM steering wheel from a more modern model into their car, if so would anyone be able to say whether I could put say an STI wheel into the B4. I'm looking for more modern, chunkier steering wheel.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

I believe has been done before. davelegacy will know If I remember he did it to a few cars before :54:

Yes not an issue.

There is a difference in airbag and horn connection aspects.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I looked at this when I had a BE5, didnt do it in the end.

http://www.uklegacy.com/forums/index.php/topic/134249-alternative-steering-wheel-for-bh5be5/

That chap Goosie was member here as you can see the air freshener in pics
Thanks Lillian I, there was some valuable info there.

Been looking around and would love something like this...

60f3511b5da7b09bc51a46cca938ddbc.jpg

Thanks Lillian I, there was some valuable info there.

Been looking around and would love something like this...

60f3511b5da7b09bc51a46cca938ddbc.jpg

That would be sweet but how much would it set you back? I imagine getting all the buttons to function will be some task! Unreal if can be pulled off though

How much is a 2015 STi wheel costing landed ?

A valid question, to which i would like to know the answer too

You can get the damd ones which I think are much nicer

DAMD ones? have you got any more info on these? haven't seen or heard of this, would like to know more if possible.

That would be sweet but how much would it set you back? I imagine getting all the buttons to function will be some task! Unreal if can be pulled off though

Have seen the little black boxes available on fleebay that are supposed to help with this...

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/SUBARU-Impreza-XV-Steering-Wheel-Stalk-Control-Interface-Adaptor-CTSSU002-2-/371844301847?hash=item5693a5c417:g:BjYAAOSwCGVX83ZA

Back