230 V4 STI rear decal

SurferKid

Sunday Drivers
Hey Guys,

My V4 STI is getting repainted and I will have to get a new rear boot decal for her.

Now this is what she has there atm:

I am not certain this is an original boot decal for 230 white v4 STI and spent the last few days looking for confirmation online - found nothing I could trust.

Would any of you guys know, or own a white v4 STI with original boot decal to tell me what colour mix of that sticker is correct for my version of car??

I really appreciate your help as would like the car to look original after the respray.

Thanks,
Lukas

Pink for white should be correct.

But please confirm via pm your chassis number.

And is it 2 door. 4 door. Or wagon

Last edited:
Hey Guys,

My V4 STI is getting repainted and I will have to get a new rear boot decal for her.

Now this is what she has there atm:

I am not certain this is an original boot decal for 230 white v4 STI and spent the last few days looking for confirmation online - found nothing I could trust.

Would any of you guys know, or own a white v4 STI with original boot decal to tell me what colour mix of that sticker is correct for my version of car??

I really appreciate your help as would like the car to look original after the respray.

Thanks,
Lukas

Hi Lukas,

Firstly don't thinks it's original,

Dave legacy on here can confirm what original one should be and supply same,????

davelegacy™;552767 said:
Pink for white should be correct.

But please confirm via pm your chassis number.

And is it 2 door. 4 door. Or wagon

Hi Dave,

VIN sent via PM, and she is a 4 door.

As you did mention pink sticker for back (to be confirmed) I presume my front fog cover ones are also not original:

Can original Subaru stickers still be gotten?

One more question Dave, on the pic above I am missing those little rubbers that go between the Oriciari splitter and the bumper - is it possible to buy those?

Thanks,
Lukas

Last edited:
This is correct decal for your car.

Genuine Subaru STi €79.50

0ebcf5990930af6f809447dbdd47a3aa.jpg

Thank you davelegacy!

I am quite surprised those can still be ordered from Subaru.

I'll check with my local Subaru dealer, i'll check if the other stickers can also be ordered.

Lukas

Hi Dave,

My local Subaru dealer advised they are not able to supply the pink STI rear boot sticker for my Impreza, they seem very slow regarding checking the front fog cover stickers as well.

Would you have access to both? If yes, I'll order them from you.

Thanks,
Lukas

Back