Rebel Racers

D

dan_wrx

Hey u guys just a quickie, myself and a buddy are setting up a new club in the cork area, basically just something for motor heads to get together and have some craic. We are hoping to hold weekly/fortnightly meets in and around the city/east cork area. We were wondering if the cork ISDC members would maybe like to show up at our inaugral meet in the next few weeks?

Dan

Thanks Niall. Hopefully first meeting saturday nite. I will update as soon as I know!!!

Also anyone looking for more info can check out rebelracers.bebo.com everything ye need to know is there!!!!!

OK lads any of ye from cork, this saturday at 6pm, Manic Motors in Midleton CO.Cork. Would be really great if a few of ye could turn up!!!!

Dan :subaru: :subaru: :subaru: :subaru:

same here, would like to come along, but the saturday night of the bank holiday is for one thing only - :salute:

Feck sorry lads only seen the replies now!!!! another meet tonight, 9pm tesco midleton!!!!!

Further update lads!!!!! Meet tomorro nite (Saturday) 8pm, KFC Little Island! Hope some of ye can make it!!

Hey guys, still hoping a few of ye can make it to one of our meets!!!! Another monday 4th december @8pm, midleton tesco car park

Back