Autocross Impreza not boosting. Parts/knowledge required

chewypops

Sunday Drivers
I need a few bits for a Impreza autocross car I'm charged with getting running. Chassis number startes with JF1GC3BRO. Year is unknown. It is a classic. Now it's not boosting and like it's cutting the fuel. On opening the bonnet I found the pipe going from the MAF to the turbo to be split so I'll have to get one of them to start with. Anyone near Coachford co cork with a few of them I could get bits off. If anyone could give me a text that would be great zero 87six847four45

I need a few bits for a Impreza autocross car I'm charged with getting running. Chassis number startes with JF1GC3BRO. Year is unknown. It is a classic. Now it's not boosting and like it's cutting the fuel. On opening the bonnet I found the pipe going from the MAF to the turbo to be split so I'll have to get one of them to start with. Anyone near Coachford co cork with a few of them I could get bits off. If anyone could give me a text that would be great zero 87six847four45

Having the full VIN number I can tell you the year and the partnumber of the air duct. For the time being, wrap it with a cling film

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ya i have used industrial pallet wrap and glue to sort it for the time being. country job but it will do. having removed about a kg of sh*t from the MAF has done the world of good:banana: who would have thought a hole in the airfilter would do such a thing ha ha.

ya i have used industrial pallet wrap and glue to sort it for the time being. country job but it will do. having removed about a kg of sh*t from the MAF has done the world of good:banana: who would have thought a hole in the airfilter would do such a thing ha ha.

It's unmeasured air intake, which the ECU has no notion about. Who wouldn't?
Did you clean the MAF with a MAF cleaner?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back