Dump Valve

S

swampdonkey

ok guyts im gonna ask some silly questions here as this is my first turbo'd car ( im not even 100% on all the terminology )

Ok i have a jap import 1998 sti type r, now can i and should puta Dump valve / BOV on my scooby,

and if so which one :cheers:

Most people here are using/recomend a HKS SSQ Blow off Valve so dont think you will go far wrong with one of them.

[quote author=eliroche link=topic=5444.msg61373#msg61373 date=1202722648]
Most people here are using/recomend a HKS SSQ Blow off Valve so dont think you will go far wrong with one of them.
[/quote]

there seems to be a few differnt types of hks one, any chance u can link me to the exact one i need

swampdonkey...you need the second one in that list in the link above ie this one...71004-AF005

[quote author=AndyC link=topic=5444.msg61502#msg61502 date=1202752850]
swampdonkey...you need the second one in that list in the link above ie this one...71004-AF005
[/quote]

cheers for that, even though i cant figure out how to actually buy it from the site, also do i need any sort of fitting kit??

swampdonkey...you need to register an account on the site before you can add anything to your cart. And the fitting kit comes included.

Hey lads,

I'm thinking of getting one myself, just wondering can they cause lag? Or would it be the same as using the stock valve, just with the noise? :D

Back